Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Ten things I am really grateful for

      Hear are ten (10) things I am grateful for.

    1. I am grateful that we have a very very huge, nice, and awesome house.
    2. I am grateful that I have a very very awesome, and nice younger brother, mom, grandma, grandpa, ants,...
    3. I am grateful that I have a really really good life.
      4. I am grateful that I get to travel a lot because I am only a 11 year old kid.
      5. I am grateful that I will almost always have somebody to play with because not all kids have a brother or sister to play with.
      6. I am grateful that we might take care of different cats and dogs almost every night.
      7. I am grateful that I get to go to Joy of the People.
      8. I am grateful that we have a very very huge, nice, and awesome house.

      9. I am grateful that we have a really, really big lake in our back yard because we can ski on it when its frozen, and go fishing when its warm.
      10. I am really, really, really,... grateful that I am very lucky.

      Justin Dos Santos

      No comments:

      Post a Comment