Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

What I'm doing for homeschool lately:

Here are some of the classes I've been taking lately:
  1.  Art class.
  2.  BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu) every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
  3.  Gym+Swim class at the YMCA every Thursday.
  4.  Swimming class every Monday.
  5.  Hockey every Friday.
  6.  SPD or Hip-Hop every Friday. 
  7.  Chinese.

At home I'm learning:
  1.   Math Ratios, Rates, and Percents.
  2.  Spelling Skills Spelling Patterns, Dictionary Skills, and Proofreading
  3.  Writing Skills by doing Blogger.

My favorite class(es) is/are, and why:
  1.  Gym+Swim. I only like the gym because we only play games.
  2.  BJJ or Jiu-Jitsu. I like it (most of the time) because I do not now why I like it so much all the time.
    
 My least favorite class(es) is/are, and why:
  1.  SPD. Because no one behaves and we can not thing of any thing to make them stop and now my teachers angry, and I am sad. But sometimes its fun.
  2.  Chinese. I just most of the time do not like it and I do not now why.


I am really good at:
  1.  Chinese.
  2.  BJJ or Jiu-Jitsu.
  3.  Art
  4.  SPD or Hip-hop.

I have room for improvement at:
  1.  Math.
  2.  Spelling.
  Justin Dos Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment